Sri Venkateswara’s C.M Hospital is the Best Fertility Centre, Hospital in Chennai that provides world class Treatment with special care for their success in Fertility. That hosts a great team of doctors who have provided fertility treatment to many couples from the past 15 years. We follow latest treatment protocols at minimal cost.
WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HAVE A NORMAL DELIVERY
The preparation to have a normal delivery starts from the time you get pregnant. The three key determinants for a natural delivery are:
The Doctor – The experience & expertise of your doctor is important. It is essential to choose the Best Gynecologist in Chennai. Your doctor needs to intervene only if it’s absolutely necessary and there is a saying that goes “if you can’t keep your hands still, you can’t be a good Gynecologist” unnecessary medical intervention needs to be avoided. Your doctor must wait for the natural onset of pain
Give you medicines only when absolutely necessary. He or she must not panic
with the slightest deviation from the normal and must know the significance
of when to intervene and when not to intervene.
- Must know when to opt for instrumental delivery.(Forceps / vacuum)
- She must realize the right time to go ahead and do a C-section, if she feels the health of the baby or the mother will be compromised.
- The infrastructure of Fertility Centre in Chennai and availability of anesthetist at all times the availability of blood bank nearby are the things that determine the decision of your doctor.
What are the things you can do?
- HAVE AN ACTIVE LIFE (unless your doctor recommends rest)
- YOU CAN CLIMB THE STAIRS / SIT ON THE FLOOR
- DO YOUR OWN WORK
- BE MOBILE – DON’T ASK FOR HELP TO SIT ON FLOOR, GET UP FROM FLOOR BED ETC
- GET ENOUGH REST, BUT DON’T TAKE INDEFINITE LEAVE FROM WORK AS SOON AS YOU GET PREGNANT, TRY TO CONTINUE WORKING AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.
- DON’T EAT FOR TWO
- YOUR WEIGHT GAIN IN PREGNANCY IS BASED ON YOUR PREPREGNANCY WEIGHT (BMI)
- THE GROWTH OF BABY IS NOT DIRECTLY PROPORTIONAL TO YOUR WEIGHT
- WE WILL TELL YOU IF THE BABY IS NOT GAINING WEIGHT
- DO NOT LET YOUR RELATIVES OVERFEED YOU AS SOON AS YOU GET PREGNANT.
- DO NOT OVERCONSUME FRUITS / MILK NUTS / DATES / BANANA
- AVOID HEALTH DRINKS UNLESS RECOMMENDED BY DOCTOR.
- TRY TO LEARN EXERCISES IN OUR ANC CLASS AND DO IT AT HOME
- DON’T DO WALKING FOR HALF HOUR AND TAKE REST FOR THE WHOLE DAY INSTEAD BE ACTIVE THROUGHOUT
The shape of your hip bone, the baby’s position and the some conditions where the progress is too slow are all determined by nature.
If suddenly the babies heart beat is slowing down it is not good to take risk. These factors are not in our hands.
Our aim should be HEALTHY MOTHER and HEALTH BABY and in modern medicine, surgery has become very safe and pain free. The use of newer suturing techniques – absorbable sutures completely alleviates the hardships of surgery.
Irrespective of mode of delivery your health, body and physical appearance will be same. So don’t worry about it and relax and enjoy your pregnancy.
Pregnancy is natural processes do not make it like an illness. Try to do your own work. Don’t take help all the hire from husband/ mother / in laws.
- BE BOLD
- READ AUTHENTIC INFORMATION FROM BOOKS “YOUR PASSPORT TO HEALTHY PREGNANCY “WHAT TO EXPECT WHILE YOUR EXPECTING’ BABY CENTRE.COM
- DISCUSS WITH YOUR DOCTOR ALL YOUR DOUBTS.
- NORMAL DELIVERY REQUIRES YOU TO TOLERATE PAIN DON’T BE SURPRISED IF IT PAIN TOO MUCH YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT PAINLESS DELIVERY IF YOU FEEL YOU TOLERATE PAIN.