CM Bone & Joint Centre has been providing excellent orthopedic care since its inception in 2007. The commitment of the hospital & success of the treatments offered here has made it choice in orthopedics for the inmates of Nanganallur, Alandur, Adambakkam & Meenambakkam.
CM Bone & Joint centre has specialized in Trauma care & Joint Replacement procedures.
Comprehensive medical & surgical management of patients with arthritis replacement of joints severely affected by arthritis is possible now with modern imported prosthesis.
We have done several knee & hip replacement procedures.
Treatment for all types of fractures for young & and elderly can be done here.
One operation theatre is equipped with C-ARM, Sterile OT, and highly qualified anesthetic team to handle complex orthopedic problems.
Orthopedic patients need prompt postoperative care in an infection free environment. Our hospital facilitates early recovery through personalized care.
Chronic pain due to severe arthritis in the elderly can be managed by injections directly in to the joints which will facilitate early healing.
- A joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder restores a damaged joint (with a specially chosen implant) and relieves pain permanently.
- A revision surgery of the hip or knee is performed to remove an old implant and replace it with new components.
- When wear and tear, injury and disease (such as arthritis) can affects the joints of the upper limb – the shoulder, elbow, wrist and fingers, they are treated using wide range of procedures, including Arthroscopy (Keyhole surgery), joint replacement and trauma reconstruction.
- Sports medicine deals with injuries sustained during professional, amateur and recreational sports, through specially designed procedures and rehabilitative regimes, on a case by case basis.
- Round-the-clock surgical care is provided to victims of accidents and other emergencies. Commonly handled traumas include closed and open long bone fractures, articular fractures, pelvi-acetabular fractures and poly trauma patients with multi-system injuries.