MUTTON, BEEF & PORK WHITE MEAT,CHICKEN
RED MEAT & FISH
1) Take more of White Meat and less of Red Meat.
2) Red Meat causes obesity
3) Take more of Fish and Chicken and Eggs.
4) Avoid Junk food
5) Do not overdo Nuts & dry fruits
6) Avoid taking biscuits often.
DIET IN PREGNANCY
Take more green vegetables in unlimited quantity especially fibres – like
Beans, Spinach, Avarakkai
and its family i.e. vegetables that grow below the soil should be taken in
can be taken in plenty .
Take it within limits, as it has more fat.
Banana, Mangoes, Jackfruit, Sapotta limited quantity
Grapes, Pineapple, Apple, Orange, Guava, Moderate quantity
Take fruit per day. Do not overdo fruits
Dal / Pulses / Milk products
1) Do not take high fat thick milk.
2) Avoid High protein health drinks unless recommended by doctor.
3) Take Panneer for proteins and fat.